Guided Birding & Wildlife Viewing Tours of Southern Oregon
Main Street Adventure Tours hosts Oregon Bird Watching Tours – as Southern Oregon’s premiere guide company for avian enthusiasts, wildlife photographers and sightseeing in Oregon’s Rogue Valley and Klamath Basin’s diverse High-Country Pacific Flyway and Ecosystem.
- The perfect family or group adventure leaves from Jackson, Josephine and Klamath County pick-up sites including Running-Y Resort near Klamath Falls -$199 per person (includes pick-up at hotel, comfort transportation, professional guide, binoculars and snacks (3-person minimum)
- Our guides are geologists, biologists, professional wildlife photographers and published birding professionals with a simple passion to share what they know with you!
- Our Fall, Winter – early Spring season alone offers the highest count of American Bald Eagles in the lower 48 states! Plus an amazing array of raptors from Hawks to Falcons to Kites to Merlin and much more!
- See seasonal Sandhill Cranes, thousands of Snow and Ross Geese, Grebes, rare Songbirds – up to 360 species in the most amazing High desert Pacific Northwest Flyway! And, of course, there are the rare sightings of the great white pelican with wingspans of seven feet!
- We travel by SUV, custom van, mini-bus, and travel along extensive auto-routes, go to scoping sites and even go on canoe trails as weather permits.
Let us put together a custom, unforgettable day trip or multi-day tour.
- Klamath Basin Winter Wings Festival-February 16-19 (Thursday-Sunday), 2017
- Birding to the Bard in Southwest Oregon
- 2016 Birding Day Tours
Main Street Tours Terms and Conditions
Daily tours are designed to accommodate a minimum of 2 or more persons. We also make arrangements for larger group tours — ask about our larger group discounts.
Our tour guides are professional hosts and educators, and our transport vehicles are custom, air-conditioned vans, Town Cars, or in some cases, buses.
We request that a hold deposit for a date is secured in advance and that all tours be paid in full by the tour departure date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations after deposits are made, received more than 48 hours prior to a tour date or reservation booking, will result in a refund of 90% of the reservation price to cover our handling costs. Less than 48 hours from tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee is required. Feel free to contact us at (541) 482-9852 for extenuating circumstances.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any of our vehicles or at wineries.
We are safety certified by the Red Cross.