Guided Horseback Riding Tours in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley-Daily!
There’s no better way to see our beautiful region than Horseback Riding with a guide!
• Maybe even experience our newest ” Sunset Dinner Trails Rides on the Weekends “ near Roxy Ann Peak served right out under a Western-style Cook-tent with from steaks-to-bbq chicken-to succulent pork and all the fixings ”
We offer horseback riding with a certified-guide is for all ages. We explore the foothills of the Siskiyou & Cascade Mountain Trails & Meadows. Ranch stables are conveniently just 15 minutes from Ashland to the north just off I-5.
RIDE ON A VARIETY OF BEAUTIFUL – AROUND THE ASHLAND or Merlin ( Grants Pass Region ) – all skill levels encouraged.
We offer a free simple saddle-up and ride safety lesson or two along the way. We’ve taken guests from 5 years old up to 95 years old.
North of ASHLAND AREA: We ride creek in the scenic foothills of the Cascade Mountains near Roxy Ann Peak. You can see Mt Ashland and Table Rocks on a clear day from where we ride!
- BASIC HORSEBACK RIDES depart from the Trailhead – Meeting at either 800 North Main Street office in Ashland, at the Ranch near South Medford or at Morrison’s Lodge in Merlin.
- One Hour Rides ( fully equipped, brief rider’s lesson with private guide / 2 – 4 riders per guide ).
$95 per 1- hour ride / per person (allow for short lesson, travel)
- Two Hour Rides ( fully equipped, brief rider’s lesson with private guide / 2 – 4 riders per guide ).
$150 per 2- hours ride / per person (allow time for short lesson/ travel)
- Equi-Trekking ( our most popular ) / Overnight Western High Mountain Lakes or Foothills of the Cascades Horseback Trail Rides – What we call Equi-Trekking while overnighting in a Cabin or Tent Campout (call for more accurate rates depending on the season and size of the group, etc.) ball park from $275 per person double occupancy (includes two-rides, two meals, overnight cabin or tent up-off-the ground in beds )
- Evening Rides with Cowboy Dinner into the Majestic Mountain Overlooks from $130 per person
Even 1930’s through 70’s movie stars like John Wayne and Kathryn Hepburn frequented these trails and rides like Rooster Cogburn
After a couple of hours in the saddle, you will enjoy a Cowboy Lunch comprised of a hot pork and brisket fresh baked bread sandwich, hot baked beans western-style, and some fine cookies to top it off. Iced waters are always provided.
You will again be transported back with photos of an adventure you will maybe never forget!