Leave the Driving and Beer Schooling to Us – You Sit Back, Sip, Snack and Enjoy Micro-brewing at it’s Best!
You are Invited to take The Magic Brew Bus Tour… leaving bi-weekly.
All-inclusive Guided Bus Tour from Brewery-to-Brewery with Beer Tastings, Paired Appetizers and even an Expedition Field Trip to learn Micro-Brew Making.
Ride with your Expedition Guide – ‘Professor of Brewology’ – on the Brew Bus…safely and in air-conditioned comfort. Leave the driving to us and the sipping, eating and learning to you!
Leaves at 3 pm every other Saturday continuing. Call or email us for rotating dates … Note: You can plan your own special Brew Bus Tour event on almost any day, afternoon, or evening, by contacting us here.
Organize Your Own Magic Brew Bus Tour!
Looking for a fun get-together? Organize your own Magic Brew Bus Tour with us! Round up a group of 8 or more and earn one guest free! – a $69 value!
Tickets are just $69 per person all-inclusive of:
- The 4-Hour Guided-Narrated Brew-Bus ride back and forth between Ashland & Medford’s Best Brew Houses.
- At least 3 Brewery / Pub Stops and 1- Brew Maker’s – ” See How Micro-Beer is Made ! You may meet SOBrewing’s Tom Hammond, Caldera’s Jim Mills or
- Walkabout Brewing’s Austrailain-born owner Ross any of which are willing to take us on a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Dine on 3- Paired Portions of Appetizers chosen to Compliment the Micro-Brews served.
- Ratings Score Cards and Micro-Brew Notes Pads Will Be Provided
- Sample three selected stops during the Magic Brew Bus’ fun at Caldera’s newly opened mega-Brewery- w/32 taps! – overlooking Ashland’s Cascades, Standing Stone downtown A’land, then Medford’s Southern Oregon Brewing, Wild River Brewing, BricktownE or Opposition ( Apocolypse ) Brewing plus the newly founded Portals near Porters Fine Dining.
Hey folks, it’s already happening in Portland and Bend so you might as well hop on the Magical Brew Bus here in the Rogue Valley…
“Since Oregon is the micro-brew capital of the United States, we thought, why not show off our wares?” says Jim Long, who leads beer lovers and curious tourists on a four-hour junket to tour Portland’s breweries and sample their brews. – Associated Press