Guided Redwood Tours & Southern Oregon Pacific Coast
Ride along with our professional guide to the Northern California Redwoods & Southern Oregon Coast for a full day’s journey or enjoy overnight at a select lodging establishment.
No where else can you, your family, and friends have an escorted, custom tour to the breathtakingly beautiful Redwoods National Forest and the Southern Oregon Coast all in one day? Or add overnight lodging and stretch it to two days!
You will ‘Learn the Lore’ of a rare part of America’s Pacific Northwest Gold Coast, from Native Americans, to early explorers, to famed fisherman and their trade.
Option 1: Oregon Coast and Redwoods Day Trip
Suggested Timeline: total time spent with 4 to 5 major stops from 8:30 AM until 7:00 PM (approx. 10.5 hours)
- Stops at Taylor Gourmet Meats, Cheeses and Jerky in Cave Junction
- Scenic views of the Illinois River and Smith River Canyon in Northern California
- Stop at Stoney Creek Trail-Smith River National Recreation Area near the town of Gasquet, CA, along Redwood Highway 199, in Del Norte County, to enjoy the botanical wonders of the Smith River Region, including naturally growing carnivorous plants.
2. We will walk briefly in the Giant Redwoods of the Redwoods National Park near Jedediah Smith State Park
3. Travel Northwest on the Hwy 101 through tulip farms to Brookings/Harbor (Oregon’s seaport towns) on the Oregon Coast. Here we will eat lunch at the Chetco Seafood Company.
4. Visit Ocean views from high cliffs and drives down to the waterfront for tide pool viewing until 4:00 pm
5. Return trip 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm with return to Grants Pass/Medford/ Ashland, Oregon
Cost per person (min. two) is just $239.50 each
Option 2: Jerry’s or Mailboat Upriver Rogue Jet Boat Excursion
Overnight lodging option available!