Join the Main Street’s Fall Applegate Uncorked ! Shuttles and Be Safe – Have More Fun …
PLAN AHEAD for a fascinating Wine Tour Shuttle Bus Ride to –The Fall Applegate Uncorked Event on Sunday, November 20 , 2016 from 11am to 5pm. • Tickets are $49 each ( bought directly ) and include a commemorative Wine Trail wine glass. Main Street Wine Tour Shuttle rides ( bought here with us ) are only $40 per person -hurry to sign up as Wine Tour shuttle buses fill up quickly and each holds over one dozen guests. It’s so fun to ‘ rock our way through the beautiful Applegate ‘ with ultimate sounds, planned stops and tastings!
How does Uncorked work? All 18 wineries in the Applegate participate in this fun, self-guided tour. You pick your starting location when you purchase your ticket online, then you’re free to visit any number of the 18 wineries on the Trail. Each winery will offer both an appetizer and a wine for tasting.
• We’ll be posting the final list of pairings closer to the event, so check back for details.Stock up on wines for gifts or parties at special discount prices….the perfect opportunity to explore new wineries that you’ve never been to before!
Please Note – In an effort to conserve natural resources no tickets are mailed. You have your purchase confirmation as a receipt. Simply arrive at the location you’ve chosen, your name will be on a list to check in and start your tour. For those who have groups who want to start at the same location, please purchase your tickets early and make sure everyone chooses the same start location. Locations fill up so that’s the best assurance of everyone getting your first choice start location. Ticket Sales will be halted at 9:00 PM on Friday before the event so the wineries can properly prepare for your visit!
Rogue and Applegate Valley Wine Tasting – Artisan Food Tours that pick-up at hotels, B & B’s and Homes of Ashland, Medford and Grants Pass
PRIVATE OR GROUP TOURS AVAILABLE DAILY …Why not consider a fun and inspirational wine and culinary afternoon in the beautiful Rogue or Applegate Valley being guided by our educated wine enthusiasts driving you to ‘the best of Southern Oregon’ Wine Country? Learn the about our unique Terroir – how a particular region’s climate, soils and terrain affect the taste of wine.It has been published widely that we offer wines of the ” New Napa ” region of Oregon.
In just 4-5 hours you can choose to explore the:
The Rogue Valley Appellation Tour (approximately four hours), visiting such estate wineries and tasting rooms as the Grand Belle Fiore, Weisingers Family Winery, Dana Campbell, Grizzly Peak- Ashland plus Paschal, Trium, RoxyAnn, Pebblestone,2 Hawks, Roxy Ann Vineyards – in the SOUTH ROGUE VALLEY TOUR
- On NORTH ROGUE VALLEY TOUR tour with tastings with a choice of Kriselle Cellars, Agate Ridge, Folin, Cliff Creek, Del Rio, Daisy Creek, Quady North, South Stage Cellars, Caprice Wines and Alpaca Ranch, DanCin Vineyards and many others.
- On this tour we often visit the famous international-award winning Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms Chocolates for special tastings and ‘ how to make these delectable artisan foods!
Or choose from:
The Applegate Valley Appellation ( approximately five hours) tour will showcase the areas fastest viticultural and beautiful wine regions, written up by Sunset Magazine as the newly emerging Napa of old… including Valley View, sustainable Cowhorn Vineyards, Red Lilly, Fiasco, Devitt, Longsword, John Michael Champagne Cellars, Troon, Solera, Wooldridge, Schmidt Family, Rosella’s, Serra and more…and this tour usually visits the historic Gold Rush town of Jacksonville en route.
Relax while we do all the driving! Prices range per person ( minimum two ) from just $79.50 (without lunch) $89.50 ( group price with gourmet freshly prepared deli-lunch in the Rogue Valley- South or North) from $99.50 (with gourmet freshly prepared deli-lunch in Applegate Valley).
Timed to get you Back for Oregon Shakespeare or Dinner Plans !
Approx: 4 hrs Rogue Valley Tour ( Upper or Lower) 4-5 hrs. Applegate Valley Tour – (Note: min. 2 persons for a tour or join another group ). Just add $25 per person to make your tour exclusive in your own Luxury Lincoln Town Car Limousine or one of our group Winery Party Buses !
Your custom wine tour includes:
- Expert wine, culinary and history enthusiast is in a Lincoln Town Car, Custom Van or Bus – Limousine an Wine Party Bus (Wine Party Bus may be extra fee of $100)
- Tasting fees paid at three or four select wineries and/or one optional artisan food stop.
- We may linger at the tasting rooms of Dagoba Organic Chocolates, Lillie Belle Chocolates,or The Rogue Creamery, to taste the artisan foods that match the wines!
- Gourmet hors d’oeuvres or GOURMET FRESHLY Prepared LUNCH is served at one of the Estate Wineries.
- Custom Transportation and Free Parking – We will pick you up from your hotel, B and B, Cottage, or offer a free parking place to meet at our property – “The Cabin” at 800 North Main Street- next to the Breadboard Restaurant in Ashland.
Hop on board a group tour or we’ll customize your private tour.
Rogue or Applegate Valley Wine & Artisan Food Tours
Our Most Popular Choice! Main Street Wine Tours have been endorsed by Napa Valley Life Magazine, VIA – AAA Magazine and USA Today Travel
As advertised in Portland Monthly, it’s the packaged lodging and wine tour special you want to experience.
Ask About Our 2015 Winemaker’s Dinner Tours as Featured in 1859 Oregon’s Magazine
4 Course Cuisine & 4 Courses of Wine
Ask about our monthly theme-oriented dinners are held at unique venues in Jacksonville, Ashland, Applegate, Shady Cove, Medford. Each are accompanied by a distinctive Southern Oregon wine and,sometimes, the winemaker from the estate winery.
Prices start at $89 – $109 per person with limousine service transport included or pre-fixe menu selections with wine for up to four courses from just $65.
Call us to inquire about our specialized home, corporate wine catered – full service, themed dinners including:
- white table-cloth, candle and international-gourmet themed dinners
- picnic barbecue farm-to-fork-style banquets
- anniversary and special occasion dinners
- Our specialty dinner representative can meet with you and present you with our varied menu, service -style and dinner venues in Ashland, Medford, Jacksonville and the Applegate. We can do from Country-themes on a Ranch to Resort-Casual to High-heeled Black-tie events and everything in between
Chef Douglas Todd
A classically trained graduate of the Tant’e Marie Culinary School in San Francisco, Chef Douglas also attended UC Berkeley to study wine. He has catered events and been a chef at famed restaurants since 1995. A gracious partner with our event planning Main Street Cuisine, Chef Douglas has cooked for celebrities such as Danny Glover, Sean Penn, Richard Gere, David Letterman, and for our cherished guests like you!