Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Tours are the perfect outing in Southern Oregon
…so come join a tour or rent…the snow is great through late March and into April.
Upgrade your Cross Country Ski or Snowshoe Skills and Have More Fun on a Group Tour & leave the Winter driving to us!
Enjoy Our Safe Guided Winter Tours in the Southern Oregon Mountains …
Snowshoe or Cross-country ski with an instructor and guide with a warm lunch stop and hot chocolate!
Southern Oregon has some of the best Cross Country Ski Trails and vistas along the west coast! We may visit:
- Mt Ashland’s Backside – with expansive views of Mt Shasta, the Marble Mountains, the Siskiyou Crest and the Rogue Valley (View the Mt. Ashland Mountain Report!) or
- up Hwy 66-Greensprings to Hyatt Lake Recreation Area- New! where the Nordic Club of Southern Oregon has plowed trails weekly ! With this we may circle frozen Hyatt Lake with views of Mt Mc Loughlin
- See more at :
- Lake of the Woods Resort area where we may follow fascinating loops of trails around the Lake and into huge Douglas Fir stands.
On longer days may take us to Diamond Lake Recreation area or the ultimate Crater Lake National Park (View the Webcams!) where we will view into the world’s largest, clearest, bluest, deepest fresh water lake ! Many facilities are open at Crater Lake in the winter…gift shop, snack shop , and warm Range inspired talks and tours.It is a perfect outing for the whole family from 6-years old and older!
Today’s modern Snow Shoes take you just about anywhere on mountain trails and you don’t sink down in the snow!
For all Outdoor Snow activity you’ll need to be prepared with:
- Good layered apparel
- Quality gear
- Maps (we can provide)
- We suggest you be in the safety of a ‘Buddy System’
Why not join one of our weekly groups for a guided adventure or form your own group!
Main Street Tours has guides with decades of experience and the patience to make sure you’re safely, well equipped and enjoying the great winter outdoors.
Main Street Tours has available:
- JUST RENTALS: Cross Country Skis, boots, pole rental packages from $20- 1/2 day or $35 per day- 24 hours ( we specialize in children’s sizes)
- Snowshoe Rentals and poles (just strap them on and go!) from $20 per day or $35 per day- 24 hours!
- Cross Country Ski or Snowshoe Day Tours in a group or a private session from just $129.50. The perfect high mountain 4-5 hour trip with transportation, private guide, gear, instruction and snacks – (two person minimum). We do have group discounts if there are over six persons.
- Toboggan rentals from just $15 per day
Start your day with a lesson that’s available for all ability levels.
You will carry these skills for years to come!
Your instructor is a great guide to better skiing or snow shoeing and to a safe trail system .Our guides stay with you at ‘your’ pace!
Call us today or Email Us for More Information at 541 482-9852 !
Main Street Tours Terms and Conditions
Daily tours are designed to accommodate a minimum of 2 or more persons. We also make arrangements for larger group tours — ask about our larger group discounts.
Our tour guides are professional hosts and educators, and our transport vehicles are custom, air-conditioned vans, Town Cars, or in some cases, buses.
We request that a hold deposit for a date is secured in advance and that all tours be paid in full by the tour departure date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations after deposits are made, received more than 48 hours prior to a tour date or reservation booking, will result in a refund of 90% of the reservation price to cover our handling costs. Less than 48 hours from tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee is required. Feel free to contact us at (541) 482-9852 for extenuating circumstances.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any of our vehicles or at wineries.
We are safety certified by the Red Cross.