Let’s get excited!
Private Wine Tours and Outdoor Adventures
We are a local tour company located advantageously in the Rogue Valley, and our passion is to share a broad range of wonders- whether its Crater Lake, the Giant Redwoods and Oregon Coast, or our highly acclaimed Winery and Artisan Food tour combined with the Historical Walking tour of Jacksonville– we cherish the opportunity to share with you our most spectacular sights. For the last twelve years we’ve been helping visitors find Adventure, Culture, History and Famous Dining – Southern Oregon style!
Don’t just go there, go beyond!
Allow us to unfold the many layers of interpretation. To truly comprehend the wonderful and mysterious, one must not only ‘see to believe’. We offer a unique perspective of the Rogue Valley and environs from multiple vistas: from vantages of history, geology, naturalism and above all- storytelling. Whether by bike, hike or ski, or in one of our luxury automobiles our primary goal is to deliver personal, educational and heartwarming adventures. We hand deliver fond memories and elevated spirits.
No trip to Southern Oregon is complete without a visit to Crater Lake National Park. Book our tours year round with a personal interpretive guide. For more information click here head on over to our Crater Lake Adventure Tour page.
- Crater Lake National Park Tours are Year-round!
- Exclusive Wine and Brew Bus Tours
- Luxury transportations services in our late-model Transit vehicles. Perfect for your Wedding or Corporate Event!
- XC Ski and Snow Shoe Tours, Winter Bonfire, and Crater Lake winter trekking!
- Redwoods and Pacific Coast Tour
- Historical walking tour of Ashland or Jacksonville.
Our Wine and Artisan Food Tours: Savor the diverse wines of Southern Oregon’s in the famous and beautiful Rogue Valley and Applegate Valley AVAs. Chat with artisan winemakers, enjoy local food pairings, and learn about the process of winemaking from start to finish! [ read more ]
The Giant Redwoods and Stunning Oregon Coast Tour is a popular attraction for guests year-around.
In Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park take a guided walk under the massive Redwoods trees, some up to 1000 years old! and thirty-five stories tall. [ read more ]
Note : All tours must be booked in advance and confirmed by email.
- We work closely with our guests to meet their particular needs.
- We have excellent weather resources and will send updates along the way so you will know what to expect.
- We will recommend appropriate clothing and offer options for lunch and snacks along the way.
- All tours involving hiking or extended walking will begin with a conversation to allow us to tailor your experience to your specific abilities and expectations.