Guided Birding & Wildlife Tours of Southern Oregon
We are Southern Oregon’s go-to Bird Watching Tour company for avian enthusiasts and wildlife/landscape photographers in Oregon’s Rogue Valley and Klamath Basin’s diverse Pacific Flyway Ecosystem.
- The perfect family or group (3 guest minimum for this tour) adventure! Departs from Jackson, Josephine and Klamath County pick-up sites including Running-Y Resort near Klamath Falls – All tours include pick-up from the location of your choosing, lunch, comfortable transportation, and of course a qualified tour guide.
- You’ll travel with a qualified ornithologist, professional wildlife photographer and published birding professional with a simple passion to share what they know with you!
- Our Fall, Winter – Spring season alone offers one of the highest counts of American Bald and Golden Eagles in the lower 48 states! Plus an amazing array of raptors from Hawks to Falcons to Kites to Merlin, rare to find Owls and much more!
- See seasonal Sandhill Cranes, thousands of Snow and Ross Geese, Grebes, rare Songbirds – up to 360 species in the most amazing High desert Pacific Northwest Flyway! And, of course, there are the rare sightings of the great white pelican with wingspans of seven feet!
- We travel by SUV, custom van, mini-bus, and travel along extensive auto-routes, go to scoping sites and even go on canoe trails as weather permits.
- After cruising the Lower Klamath Wildlife Refuge we will make a stop for lunch at the Tulelake Wildlife Sanctuary Headquarters with its great array of learning materials and displays.
- Then its on to Petroglyph Point, and ancient escarpment/rookery covered in some of the oldest art in California! The petroglyphs were carved here by Native Americans from boats when the water levels were high. Now you can see the evidence of their long-time habitation of this area in the form of mysterious symbols and images.
^ Our resident Bird Expert and Ornithologist Brandon Breen.
Let us put together a custom, unforgettable day trip or multi-day tour. OR if You wish to stay Nearby for Theatre performances that night we have three-four hour excursions near Ashland,Oregon.
- Klamath Basin Winter Wings Festival-February 16-19 (Thursday-Sunday), 2017
- Birding to the Bard in Southwest Oregon
- 2018 Birding Day Tours
Main Street Tours Terms and Conditions
Daily tours are designed to accommodate a minimum of 3 or more persons. We also make arrangements for larger group tours — ask about our larger group discounts.
Our tour guides are professional hosts and educators, and our transport vehicles are custom, air-conditioned Vans, SUV’s, Town Cars or Shuttle Buses.
We request that a hold deposit for a date that is secured in advance and then tours can be paid in full by the tour departure date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations after deposits are made, received more than 48 hours prior to a tour date or reservation booking, will result in a refund of 90% of the reservation price to cover our handling costs. Less than 48 hours from tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee is offered. Feel free to contact us at (541) 625 9845 for extenuating circumstances.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any of our vehicles or at wineries.
We are medically safety certified by the Red Cross and affiliated agencies.