Mountain, Hybrid and Electric Bikes – Rentals, Tours, Sales, Repairs
At Main Street Tours of Ashland, here in Southern Oregon, we love the sport of Mountain Biking, Hybrid and Electric-Assist Cycling so Come Rent, Shuttle- Up or Tour with US !
We have over 25 years of paved, back-gravel road and single-track experience. Whether novice, intermediate or advanced, we’re here to help you have fun and meet the challenges and exhilaration of cycling no matter what level you are at!
Come Ride – Our E-bikes, Mountain bikes, Hybrid bikes, shuttles to get your mojo movie’!
REPAIR SHOP : We can tune you bike up for premium riding from a full-tune at $55 per bike or just $25 for brakes, shifters and wheels –ready-to-ride
Our goal is to put you individually in one of our daily or weekly rentals for a leisurely stroll on a thrilling down-hill back-road and single-track adventure in Southern Oregon.
We can shuttle you anywhere in Southern Oregon: the top of Mt Ashland, Lake of the Woods, Hyatt Lake Recreation, Howard Prairie with miles of off-road and single track.
We even deliver your bikes to you as needed.
TRANSPORT : We take you for a Wild-ride on the World -famed Mountain Bike Trails with our custom shuttle mini bus & trailer as needed and make sure you are equipped for the journey!
Or just rent one of our Hybrids or e-Bikes or Mtn Bikes and enjoy the Bear Creek Greenway connecting many Rogue Valley towns.
You’ll leave right from our newest office and store at 800 North Main Street (just next door to the Breadboard Restaurant).
Rental and Guided Tour Selections:
Our Bikes are Hard tail Front Suspension & Tuned to Ride. Full Suspension – tuned and fitted for each rider
Some rental inventory examples are:
- 2017 Scott Spark 760, full suspension, fully adjustable lever-suspension levels and lock-out!
- The GT 4300 XR Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Specialized Hardrock Women’s
- GT Avalanche 2.0 with Avid Mechanical disc brakes with Judy Race Shocks
- 2016 Trek 6000 front suspension
- Hybrids by Trek,Gary Fischer, Kona and more
- Trek 4200 Hard Tail front suspension
- Even Schwinn Beach-style Cruisers, 3- Speed, Five Speed and Ten-twelve Speed Lightweight Classic Schwinns from the 60’s and 70’s – 80’s!
- Many more are added to our collection monthly
Rental Prices with deposit start from $30 per day ($20 half day) / $120 per week rental.
Guided Tour prices start at $129.50 per 3-4 hour adventure , with an experienced private guide, equipment and snacks – minimum 2 persons – group discounts.
(Note: MST retains the right to rent or tour with those pre-qualified to ride at the safe level of mountain biking.)