Rogue River Trip Jet Boat Tours
Jetboat tours of the “Wild & Scenic” Rogue River
Experience the Northwest’s #1 River Trip!
- Over 80,000 happy guests enjoy a Rogue River Hellgate Jet boat Tours each year!
- Interpreted Jetboat tours of the “Wild & Scenic” Rogue River
- Tour famous Hellgate Canyon leaving from the banks of the Caveman Bridge docks in Grants Pass
- Spectacular Scenery!
- Safe and fun for all ages
- Coast Guard Licensed Pilots
- Priced from $40 – $69.00, May – September
- Tours last from 2-5 hours
- ( Note: there is a 10% seat guarantee surcharge for booking with Main Street Tours- you’ll be glad you did !)
Call Main Street or Order Online your choice of several exciting day trips. Below are just some of our favorites. Call us for more custom options for your family or group.
- Try the 2-hour Scenic Trip!
- Why not the 4-hour Weekend Champagne Brunch?
- Jetboat Lunch Tour! Relax and enjoy a unique lunch experience on an open-air deck, reserved exclusively for our Jetboat guests, overlooking the beautiful Rogue River. Our staff at the OK Corral will serve you a delicious country-style lunch; they’ll get you started with a Tossed Green Salad with homemade Honey-Mustard Dressing. The main course features BBQ Chicken, Potato Salad and homemade Cornbread and Biscuits. Beverages include Iced Tea, Lemonade, Hot Tea and Coffee. After a delicious dessert you’ll head back up river, pleased that you selected this trip! Vegetarian meal available with 24-hour notice. Gratuity not included.
Daily Trip Times: June thru September 9:45 am daily (Monday – Friday Only)
Prices: Adult $52, Child $38 (ages 0-11)
Jetboat Dinner Tour! (Our Favorite) This 4-hour 36-mile round trip excursion whisks you down the Rogue to Hellgate Canyon and on the return trip stops at the old homestead O.K. Corral for a dinner you’ll not soon forget. First, we’ll begin with the Relish Tray, then Tossed Green Salad with our famous homemade Honey-Mustard Dressing. Piping hot homemade Corn Bread and Ranch-Hand Biscuits accompany our own country-style Barbecued Ribs and Chicken, plus Fresh Vegetables and Ranch Potatoes. After dessert tops off your meal, accompanied by Beer, Wine, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee and Hot Tea, soon you’ll be crying “Enough!” And if that’s not enough, some uninvited guests – black tail deer – may very well join you. This trip is a feast for the soul, the eyes and the appetite! (Vegetarian meal available with 24-hour notice. Gratuity not included.)
Jet boat Dinner Tour Times: May 7 thru Aug. 28 – 4:15 pm daily; Aug. 29 thru Sept. 30 – 3:15 pm
Daily Prices: Adult: $69.50, Child $52 ( o-11 )
Call us to find out about other jetboat tour options!
Reserve Your Trip Through Main Street Tours Today! Seats are limited.
Main Street Tours Terms and Conditions
Daily tours are designed to accommodate a minimum of 2 or more persons. We also make arrangements for larger group tours — ask about our larger group discounts.
Our tour guides are professional hosts and educators, and our transport vehicles are custom, air-conditioned vans, Town Cars, or in some cases, buses.
We request that a hold deposit for a date is secured in advance and that all tours be paid in full by the tour departure date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations after deposits are made, received more than 48 hours prior to a tour date or reservation booking, will result in a refund of 90% of the reservation price to cover our handling costs. Less than 48 hours from tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee is required. Feel free to contact us at (541) 482-9852 for extenuating circumstances.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any of our vehicles or at wineries.
We are safety certified by the Red Cross.