Join Southern Oregon’s Guided Winery and Artisan Food Tours of the Rogue and Applegate Valley
Ashland was declared one of the ten best Wine Tour destinations in the world (Wine Spectator Magazine 2016) ! Southern Oregon’s latitude and prevailing oceanic winds create a 7 month Rhone-like growing season that distinguishes it from all other west coast (and American) growing regions. This uniquely places us as an ideal place to grow over 70 different grape varieties. We often have hot dry days and cool nights with a wide range of thirty degrees in temperatures. This is defines our diversity and provides us with award-wining quality wines!
Rogue and Applegate Valley Wine Tasting – Artisan Food Tours pick-up at hotels, B & B’s and Homes of Ashland, Medford and Grants Pass
PRIVATE OR GROUP TOURS ARE AVAILABLE DAILY …Why not consider a fun and inspirational wine and culinary afternoon in the beautiful Rogue or Applegate Valley being guided by our educated wine enthusiasts? Visit the best Southern Oregons best wineries and let us do the driving!
In just 4-5 hours you can choose to explore the:
The Rogue Valley Appellation Tour SOUTH (approximately four hours), visit such estate wineries and tasting rooms as the Grand Belle Fiore, Weisingers Family Winery, Dana Campbell, Grizzly Peak- Ashland plus Paschal, RoxyAnn, Pebblestone,2 Hawk, Roxy Ann Vineyards –
- On NORTH ROGUE VALLEY TOUR tour enjoy tastings with a choice of Kriselle Cellars, Agate Ridge, Folin, Cliff Creek, Del Rio, Daisy Creek, Quady North, South Stage Cellars, Caprice Wines and Alpaca Ranch, DanCin Vineyards and many others.
- On this tour we often visit the famous international-award winning Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms Chocolates for special tastings and and the artisan foods are made!
Or choose from:
The Applegate Valley Appellation ( approximately five hours) tour will showcase the areas fastest viticultural and beautiful wine regions, written up by Sunset Magazine as the newly emerging Napa of old… including Valley View, sustainable Cowhorn Vineyards, Red Lilly, Devitt, Longsword, John Michael Champagne Cellars, Augustino Troon, Solera, Wooldridge, Schmidt Family, Rosella’s, Serra and more…and this tour usually visits the historic Gold Rush town of Jacksonville en route.
Relax while we do all the driving! Prices range per person ( minimum two persons ) from as low as $109.50 (without lunch or tasting fees) $129( group price with gourmet freshly prepared deli-lunch in the Rogue Valley- South or North) from $149 (with gourmet freshly prepared deli-lunch in Applegate Valley and tasting fees).
Timed to get you Back for Oregon Shakespeare or Dinner Plans !
Approx: 4 hrs Rogue Valley Tour ( Upper or Lower) 4-5 hrs. Applegate Valley Tour – (Note: min. 2 persons for a tour or join another group ). Just add $40-45 per person to make your tour exclusive in your own Luxury Lincoln Town Car Limousine or one of our group Winery Party Buses !
Your custom wine tour includes:
- Local professional wine steward, culinary and history enthusiast to conduct you is style in a Cadillac Escalade SUV, Custom Van or Limousine and Wine Party Bus (Wine Party Bus may be extra fee of $60-100)
- Tasting flights included at three select wineries and/or one optional artisan food stop. We teach food pairing with wines!
- We may linger at the tasting rooms of Dagoba Organic Chocolates, Lillie Belle Chocolates,or The Rogue Creamery, to taste the artisan foods that match the wines!
- Gourmet hors d’oeuvres or GOURMET FRESHLY Prepared LUNCH will be served at one of the Estate Wineries.
- Custom Transportation and Free Parking – We will pick you up from your hotel, B and B, Cottage etc.
Hop on board a group tour or we’ll customize your private tour.
Rogue or Applegate Valley Wine & Artisan Food Tours
Our Most Popular Choice! Main Street Wine Tours have been endorsed by Napa Valley Life Magazine, VIA – AAA Magazine and USA Today Travel
As advertised in Portland Monthly, it’s the packaged lodging and wine tour special you want to experience.